Udemy-Basics of Animation on After Effects CC-GetFreeCourses.Me
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 190.4 MB
- Uploaded By cybil18
- Downloads 231
- Last checked 49 years ago
- Date uploaded 1 month ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Basics of Animation on After Effects CC
A basic course on animation on After Effects CC for beginners, with a step by step Animated Lower Third Project.
Download Free Udemy Courses: http://getfreecourses.me/
Please seed after downloading
What you'll learn
Students will gain the knowledge of how animation works in After Effects
Students will be able to create their own animated projects with elements, shapes or text
By the end of the course, students will be able to create professional lower third animations for videos with the help of a step by step project
No prior knowledge of After effects, motion graphics or animation is required
A working copy of Adobe After Effects CC
A working copy of Adobe Media Encoder is highly recommended but not mandatory
A small chunk of your precious time and concentration
Do you want to learn about animation and how it works? or Are you a YouTube/content creator who wants to enhance their content with animated lower thirds or other projects? and the whole idea of learning animation seems daunting?
For anyone coming into animation, initially the interfaces and software can get overwhelming with hundreds of features and tools and options. That is why I have designed this course for complete beginners, to introduce them to one of the most powerful tools in the world of motion graphics, which is Adobe After Effects CC. I will slowly but surely get you familiar and friendly with the functions of After Effects, and not only that, you will be skilled enough to follow through with a project with me.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for complete beginners. If you have never seen After Effects CC, this course is for you. But if you are someone with a little knowledge and want to enhance your skills with the tool, this is perfect for you as well. The project in this course will help absolutely anyone to expand their skill set.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
I am a professional graphic designer with over 5 years of experience, with experience as an In-house graphics designer for two of the largest MNCs in the world, including Uber. Allot of my design involved around motion graphics, print design, developing corporate brand identity. I have built this course for anyone from any background to easily understand the process and elements required to get familiar with animation easily in the shortest amount of time. If you are a serious learner, within just a few minutes to spare, you'll be designing animated elements in no time.
My previous course on Business Card design on Photoshop attracted over 14,000+ students who are reaping the benefits everyday! Read about their experiences below -
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY PREVIOUS COURSE ON BUSINESS CARD DESIGN:
"It's awesome and interactive. I've learned a lot " - Benjamin-Whyss Olumide
"What I liked about your course was some of the links that you shared. I like watching your process of making it all come together. I picked up on some tips and tricks that seemed useful. I liked your use of simple objects to make a well presentable business card." - Maggie A
This course is the perfect first step for beginners into the world of animation. If you are even slightly interested in animation, I highly recommend you to enroll in this course and learn the skill. It will help you become a better content creator, social media manager and video editor. You will be confident in presenting your ideas in video formats and you will reap the benefits by standing out every time.
Thank you for checking the course out! I will see you inside!
Who is the target audience?
Beginners in graphic design or motion design who are interested to take the first step into animation
Content creators or YouTube creators who want to enhance their content with lower thirds or animations
Social media marketers who want to create better quality content for their social networks with animation
Files:GetFreeCourses.Me-Udemy-Basics of Animation on After Effects CC
- GetFreeCourses.Me.txt (0.1 KB)
- GetFreeCourses.Me.url (0.1 KB) 2. The Animation Functions
- 6. Shortcuts.html (0.1 KB)
- 4. Opacity Animation.vtt (1.2 KB)
- 5. Understanding the graph editor.vtt (2.3 KB)
- 3. Text Animation.vtt (2.7 KB)
- 1. Position Animation.vtt (3.2 KB)
- 2. Scale Animation.vtt (4.0 KB)
- 4. Opacity Animation.mp4 (5.4 MB)
- 3. Text Animation.mp4 (11.8 MB)
- 5. Understanding the graph editor.mp4 (13.4 MB)
- 1. Position Animation.mp4 (15.5 MB)
- 2. Scale Animation.mp4 (22.3 MB)
- 1. Congratulations!.vtt (1.0 KB)
- 1. Congratulations!.mp4 (3.1 MB)
- 1. Introduction.vtt (1.4 KB)
- 3. Overview of Key frames.vtt (2.3 KB)
- 2. Overview of After Effects CC.vtt (7.3 KB)
- 1. Introduction.mp4 (6.3 MB)
- 3. Overview of Key frames.mp4 (12.3 MB)
- 2. Overview of After Effects CC.mp4 (31.4 MB)
- 2. Exporting the file.vtt (3.3 KB)
- 3. Challenge Animated Lower Third.vtt (3.3 KB)
- 1. Project Animated Lower Third.vtt (7.7 KB)
- 3.1 Challenge PROJECT.aep.aep (863.4 KB)
- 2. Exporting the file.mp4 (14.5 MB)
- 3. Challenge Animated Lower Third.mp4 (14.5 MB)
- 1. Project Animated Lower Third.mp4 (39.2 MB)